Homeglobal.com is a service that helps to develop a career in direct sales and customer service, regardless of your age and competencies. We carry out campaigns for customers from all over the world, supporting them in sales and service projects in various areas and industries. We value diversity. Tolerance and respect are some of our most important values because people are the most important to us.
Location: Warsaw or remotely
What you’ll be doing:
- Daily telephone contact with customers;
- Active sales and orders fulfillment;
- Maintaining good relationships with the clients,
- Advising on product customization;
- Achieving the individual sales goals;
What will be useful to you:
- Sales skills (experience in customer service and/or sales will be an asset)
- Fluent knowledge of the Czech or Slovak language and communicative knowledge of Polish/English
- Highly developed interpersonal skills;
- Ability to solve problems independently;
- Enthusiasm, creativity, and commitment;
- Focus on objectives and results;
- Professionalism and responsibility for assigned tasks;
- Willingness to influence the amount of your salary.
What will you gain:
- Possibility to participate in the initial training and all further cooperation remotely, from anywhere in the world;
- Ability to work from a modern office located in the very center of Warsaw;
- Possibility to use a company’s flat in case you would like to visit the office;
- Flexible working hours and forms of employment;
- Stable conditions of cooperation - you sign the contract on the first day of training;
- Hourly rate from the first day of training and commissions without limit – depending on your performance;
- From the first day you will participate in the onboarding process – together we will strive to make you the best in what you do;
- Professional training when you will gain knowledge useful also in your personal life. Our training department conducts about 100 training per month!
- The possibility of development in the companys structures (we focus on internal recruitment while recruiting for senior positions);
- Non-corporate atmosphere - there is no dress code and we have an open-door policy (your TL is always available for you);
- We focus on cooperation with people who are committed to partnership and exchange of experience;
- Work-life balance - we do not expect overtime and your schedule can be created by you;
- Entertainment such as ping pong, football tournaments, board games, creative workshops, and much more;
- Co-Financing to the Multisport card and private medical care for you and your relatives;
- Well-equipped kitchen (coffee, various types of milk, tea and so on) and discounts for meals in the office canteen.
- świetna lokalizacja
- prywatna opieka medyczna
- elastyczne godziny pracy
- atrakcyjne wynagrodzenie
- karta sportowa
- sala relaksu i rozrywki
- parking rowerowy
- kawa i herbata
Customer Service and Sales Specialist with French language
Location: Warsaw or remotely What you’ll be doing: Daily telephone contact with customers; Active sales and orders fulfillment; Maintaining good relationships with the clients; Advising on product customization; Achieving the individual sales goals....
Sales and Customer Service Specialist with Slovenian
Job description: contacting individual clients by phone and actively selling them companys products; developing sales strategies and creating a model for upselling products; determining individual needs of a client; working with our internal system,...